Asko W6761 - seems fine, starts to fill 40 seconds then stops!
Hello, my W6761 becomes the same. When it happens, you can clear the problem by "soft ware reset". Following is the procedure:
1. Power it on
2. Push Start/Stop buttom 5 times
3. Push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons (from right to left)
4. Again, push "Enter", ">", "<", "Menu" buttons
5. Wait for 30 seconds that the above soft ware cycle resets the internal status
6. Power it off and on, again
7. You need to execute above "soft ware reset" within 15 seconds
Start washing and check to see if above reset the problem.
If it does not begin to work, repeat above "soft ware reset" cycle until it begins to work.
My W6761 once needed to repeat above cycle 7 times to solve the problem.
This problem happens in mostly in warmer season, so this will be related with high ambient or water temperature.
ASKO technician may replace the controller but even with the replaced controller, this problem often happens.
Mar 16, 2009 |
Asko W6761 Front Load Washer