Notation Technologies Play Music 1.0 No sound when playing back song.
I installed Play Music 1.0 yesterday (3/16/08). Everything seemed to work well. Today (3/17/08) I composed a simple score, then tried to play it back. No sound came out of the speakers, though other PC functions produce sounds. Yesterday I could hear the notes when I played back a composition. Help. Steve Storz
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If your music files are on your phone or memory card, you can set up the app and it will create a database of all your songs (usually in a folder called "Music"). The app plays what you ask it to play - one song, or an entire album, or all songs in the "genre" Country, etc. The radio just plays whatever sound the phone is sending. The iphone is set up to play a series of songs (probably you selected an album) before pausing.
Sounds like the player is running in INTRO mode, only playing the first part of each song. To change playback mode, follow the steps as described below.
Switch the player ON and start music playback:
1. Press PLAY button to START music to play
2. Press PLAY button again to PAUSE the playback
3. Press MODE button to enter playback mode selection
4. Scroll with MODE button through selections
5. Press MODE button when selection REPEAT is in the display
6. Use MODE button to select from: Normal, Repeat One, Repeat within current Folder (if any), Repeat Folders (if any), Repeat All songs, Random Play back, and Intro
7. Press MODE button to confirm selection
One of the files that you're trying to play on the phone is messed up. Something is wrong with it. I've seen similar things happen. Isolate the file by loading one song at a time or a group of songs, and then check to see if it's working correctly.
Sounds like u have an musicfile problem.
There r some music files that cant work on Cellphones.
One or too easy ways of fixing this is....try to erase the sound from the Phone and memorystick and install it again. That could work but if not, try to fix a new version av that song and install it.
Last solution is....if none of the Above works....try asking in a
I just had the same problem with my 2GB silver nano. I had to restore the factory settings through iTunes and reload all of my music.
There was also an update for the nano that I downloaded yesterday (Jan. 29, 2006) and installed when I restored the factory settings. My nano appears to be running fine for the moment,but we'll see if this actually took care of the problem.