Question about Fujitsu ScanSnap S500 Pass-Through Scanner
After about 4 successful tries, paper only feeds midway. We have replaced the pad ***'y and the pick rollers. Cleaning glass plates help, but stops midway after a couple more successes.
Your printer roller r not working properly to service your roller and your printer is working properly
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2016 | Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Inkjet Large Format...
Nov 26, 2013 | Fujitsu Fi6130z Sheetfed Scanner
Sep 12, 2013 | Fujitsu fi Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 04, 2012 | Canon DR-9080C Path-Through Scanner
May 28, 2008 | Fujitsu M3093GX Flatbed Scanner
Feb 02, 2008 | Canon DR-7080C Flatbed Scanner
Jan 25, 2008 | Xerox DocuMate 272 Path-Through Scanner
346 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: