Question about Lexmark Color JetPrinter Z23 InkJet
I have tried restarting computer, reinstalling printer, checked all connections and nothing works. Every time I try to print, it acts like it's going to print, but then it makes a weird noise and slams the cartridge to the far left side and then stops. The lights blink and the message is something like 'cannot complete print task'. I don't know. I unplugged the darn thing last week. Too frustrating to keep trying. Any suggestions? One guy said to turn upside down and shake? Also to clean all parts with alcohol. It was working fine and I use it a lot, then all of a sudden...blinking and slamming. Help!!
Ganjas be da salution to dis revalution to protect hour constitution.
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
My printer not work what im doo
Posted on Apr 01, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the printer gears assembly is brokem or gor cracked so it is giving this message that ---cannot complrte print task--- just get that assembly replaced to make it proper. it will cost u near $20 for the assembly.
Posted on Nov 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Feb 14, 2011 | HP Officejet Pro 850 InkJet Printer
Dec 09, 2010 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
Nov 09, 2010 | HP DeskJet 5150 InkJet Printer
Dec 22, 2009 | HP Hewlett Packard Deskjet 5650 InkJet...
Oct 28, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Sep 20, 2008 | Dell A940 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2008 | Lexmark Color JetPrinter Z23 InkJet
Sep 04, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jul 18, 2007 | HP DeskJet 3650 InkJet Printer
141 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!