- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i had one of these about 5 years ago, you need a set of carseat adaptors that plug in somewhere near the canopy attatchment,possibly they go in where the canopy does( you can't use at the same time)
the seat needs to be laid back so flat if you want car seat on back or if on front you need to push seat forward instead .
hope this helps if not go to jane website and download instructions for use.
TO FOLD STROLLER • Close the canopy as described in the canopy section. Recline seat by releasing buckle as described in seatback positioning section. • The stroller is folded by simultaneously pulling each trigger fold. . When the fold latches are released, the handle will begin to fall toward the floor. Release the fold buttons and press downward on the stroller handle until the stroller is completely folded. Secure the stroller in the folded position by hooking the fold latch, located on the right side of the stroller, over the rivet that protrudes from the frame. CANOPY * The canopy features a ratchet system that allows the canopy to be moved forward to block the sun or wind. To adjust the canopy’s position, push forward or backward on the canopy until the canopy is in the desired position. See figure 23. SEATBACK POSITIONING * The seat has a multiple position recline that is controlled by a strap and buckle assembly behind the seat. . To recline the seat, loosen the strap through the buckle and adjust to the required recline position. To place the seat back in the upright position, press upward on the seat back with one hand while pulling the strap through the buckle with the other. The strap will lock automatically. http://www.babytrend.com/download/2007061021349109CT_instructions.pdf
If this is for the Graco Snugride (I have the Windsor model from the Quattro Travel System), this will work:
1. Push the Graco canopy to one side, exposing the plastic support bars that hold the canopy in place.
2. The center of the support is where the canopy comes apart. Using both hands, pull the canopy support bar apart (as if you were playing tug-of-war). It's best to grab the curved ends and pull HARD (and point it away to the side so that you don't hit your face).
3. Once the support bars are apart, remove the old Graco canopy and slip on the new/freshly washed canopy.
4. Secure the support bars by snapping them shut, and then slide the canopy into place.