- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i have hp laserjet 3030. i cannot send or receive fax messages. i have checked with other machines as well. a beep sound is heard and there is no answer. my fax and phone lines are working fine.please help me as early as posible.
1. unplug all cables from back of unit
(turn power off as well)
2. while the printer is off hold down the * and 5
3. while holding them turn printer on
4. continue to hold buttons until display reads 'Permanent Storage Init'
5. then release buttons
6. at the end of reset it will ask you to select language and location, just press enter then 1 to confirm
Hope that works!!
PS. You could have picked an easier language!!!