Question about Panasonic sa-ht930 Home Theater Audio System SA-HT930 System
I can't get any sound through the speakers when just watching TV, I have it when watching a DVD or listening to the radio. I have cable converter box and a Sansung HDTV.
I've had similar problems in the past. With audio problems trace the problem from the source to the amp.
1. What output is the cable box using for audio, digital or analog?
2. Is there a setting in the cable box to switch between digital and analog?
3. Once you have determined the output of the cable box check to make sure that it's going into the right output on the panasonic
4. This is where the problem usually is...what is the receiver expecting for sound, analog or digital?
5. Switching between the sources...the sound should be on one of them.
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | Panasonic sa-ht930 Home Theater Audio...
Jan 15, 2011 | Panasonic sa-ht930 Home Theater Audio...
Feb 24, 2010 | Panasonic Home Theater System System
Jan 04, 2010 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 31, 2009 | Panasonic SC-HT930 System
363 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: