The Epson P2000 seems to discharge batteries immediately, even if not used. I thought my batteries had outlived their lifespan, so I purchased new batteries and the same thing happened. So then I thought perhaps the charger/power supply wasn't working, so I purchased a third party battery charger. Still having the same problem. I can put a fresh battery in, leave the unit sit over night and the next day the battery is almost completely discharged and can only be used for a couple of minutes. Has anyone else had this problem?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
mp3 generally have a LiPo battery inside. when you left the mp3 on the computer, you probably overcharged it! look if the battery of your mp3 is swelling or not(if at all you are able to open it). now the point is, don't charge it any further or there are chances of the battery exploding. immediately get a NEW LiPo battery along with an appropriate balance charger and use them.
Two possibilities come to mind: (1) your battery has outlived its usefulness. This is not good news for, from what I understand from various posts on Amazon, Creative will not service its products anymore--not even battery replacement! ; (2) I recall reading on Creative's support page that even if a good battery is overly discharged, the computer won't recognize/recharge it assuming you are charging off a computer USB port. In this latter case, all is not lost since there are cheap cigarette lighter 12 volt plugs which reduce to 5 volts and will recharge mp3 players, or, 120 volt to 5 volt converters are also available. Either of these will bring an otherwise good but overly discharged battery back to full charge and this should solve your problem. If not, you are out of luck.
if you have been using this player for quite some time, it is due to the fact that the battery has out done its lifespan and therefore can not with hold anymore charges or power for your device. one good way to know if its this is to see if it says fully charged and yet goes flat, also it could take a shorter time to charge and an even shorter time to die. on the other hand, it could be due to the fact that the battery might be making a partial contact with the terminals and so the terminals are not able to draw enough power from it. anyway, the best way to do it is to replace the battery with a new one which you can purchase online from ebay.com or any other site. if it persists, you should send it to a repairer. hope this helped you? please rate
Hi. Most likely this kind of problems occurs when the battery is exhausted after a long time of using it. because even intergrated (rechargeable) Batteries Wont Last forever. the chemical substances(lithium-ion) in it Drains after a period of charging/discharging(using the device).
if you have a common Mp3 player, You can purchase a new fresh battery and replace it. its quick and easy.
i can instruct you if you want so. First check ebay for the exact same battery that you have inside you Mp3 Player.
Well your battery is probably dead; but i would recommend that you first plug it in and restore it using itunes. If your not familiar with the restore process you will simply plug in the ipod and wait for it to appear in itunes. on the summary page you will look for a restore/update button. After clicking that, follow the on screen instructions.
After the ipod reboots and reconnects to the computer, eject it through itunes and charge it until the ipod screen says fully charged.
after you see this screen, reset the ipod by pressing both the menu and center buttons at the same time until you see an apple appear on the screen.
If none of these steps work you will need to either get a new battery or new ipod.
For a new battery you would want to contact apple at 1-800-APL-CARE (1-800-275-2273).Hope this helps :)
I have a problem with my player which could well be related, the unit appears to power off but in reality is still draining the battery (I never see the "every moment has it's music" thing) I've replaced the battery and upgraded the firmware to no effect , so I think the hardwares at fault, all I can do for the moment is leave the player plugged into USB until I need to use it. Sorry I can't be of more help.
The rechardeable battery in the Insignia Kix MP3 player has a finite lifespan. The amount of operating time you can expect in between charges will naturally decrease until the battery gets to a point where it is no longer able to power the unit. Assuming you are charging the unit properly, it sounds like you may have reached that point.
You can purchase a new rechargeable battery for this unit by going to