- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hand home positioning normally has nothing to do with time setting.
Just set your local time and date and then you can do the hand home positioning procedure.This will not affect the time setting.If hands,after a while,do not show correctly,this means that the watch is under severe magnetic field, after severe shock or finally watch malfunction.
You must know that on this type of watches analog time follows digital time.
go to support page on casio. and get your manual. youll probably gonna look for a 3 or 4 digit number located at the back of your watch. once you got the manual. go to page 4. and follow the steps of "Hand Home Position Correction". that should fix it.
i also have ga 110c and i have encountered this issue
The hands are set independent from the digital display
Setting CASIO G-Shock Watch
1) Home City 2) Setting the digital time 3) Adjusting hands 4) Alarm set/on/off 5) Snooze 6) Hourly Chime
A -- B ( ) Button reference C __ D
1) Select home city first (if equiped): Press C until regular timekeeping mode is reached. Hold A until seconds flash. Press C to get to city code. Use B and D to move city east or west to your home city. Press A to set and exit. Press C until timekeeping mode is reached (high beep).
2) Set time, Date, etc: Hold A until seconds flash. Press C until item to adjust is flashing. Press B or D to adjust. Press C to go to next item. Press B or D to adjust. Press A to exit.
3) Adjust hands (if equiped): Press C until H-Set is reached. Hold A until time flashes. Press D to advance minute hand. Press B while holding D to set faster and continuously. Press D to stop hands before correct analog time is reached. Press D to step to current time (hands only go forward). Press A to exit H-Set mode. Press C to return to timekeeping mode.
In Timekeeping mode B is illumination and D is time/day/date display advance.
4) Alarm set/on/off Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select alarm to adjust. Hold A until alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn alarm on and off. Repeat for AL2 - AL4. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To stop any alarm, press any button.
5) Snooze (SNZ): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select snooze alarm (SNZ). Hold A until snooze alarm time flashes. Press B or D to adjust snooze alarm time. Press C to toggle between hour and minutes set. Press A to exit. Press A to turn snooze alarm on and off. Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.
To cancel the next snooze: Press C until the timekeeping screen is reached or go to the Snooze alarm (SNZ) screen.
6) Hourly Chime (SIG): Press C until alarm mode is reached (AL1 - AL4 + SNZ and SIG). Press D to select hourly chime (SIG). Press A to toggle chime on and off.
Press C to return to Timekeeping mode.