Question about Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
How do you transfer a VHS to a DVD? Also which DVD does it need to be DVD- or DVD+.
Thanks for your help.
First - be sure you have a DVD RECorder unit and just not a playback unit- It must say recorder on the unit and your manual --
You need DVD-R dvds only to put into this unit.
The instructions are involved and include 5 steps--
1. Format the empty disc.-done automatically when you put any empty disc into the unit.press yes
2. Put on VHS mode on -remote-light VHS lights up on unit
3. Press Dubbing on the remote and press yes
4. When finished press stop on the remote- wait
5. Finalize the DVD- this must be done p. 27 and 28 in manual or see info in my other solutions.
All this process is in the manual on page.76
Have fun DD
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 12, 2011 | Funai TruTech DVDVCR Dual Recorder
Jul 05, 2011 | GoVideo DVR4000 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 24, 2011 | Philips DVDR75 DVD Recorder
Oct 21, 2009 | Philips Magnavox DVD/VCR Dual Player
May 07, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES40V DVD-Video Recorder
Jan 27, 2009 | RCA DRC8300N DVD Recorder/VCR
Sep 05, 2008 | Sony RDR-VX515 DVD Recorder/VCR
Jun 21, 2008 | Samsung DVD-VR357
Apr 01, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-6000 DVD Player/VCR
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: