Question about Sansui VRDVD4005 DVD Player/VCR
How do you transfer a VHS to a DVD? Also which DVD does it need to be DVD- or DVD+.
Thanks for your help.
First - be sure you have a DVD RECorder unit and just not a playback unit- It must say recorder on the unit and your manual --
You need DVD-R dvds only to put into this unit.
The instructions are involved and include 5 steps--
1. Format the empty disc.-done automatically when you put any empty disc into the unit.press yes
2. Put on VHS mode on -remote-light VHS lights up on unit
3. Press Dubbing on the remote and press yes
4. When finished press stop on the remote- wait
5. Finalize the DVD- this must be done p. 27 and 28 in manual or see info in my other solutions.
All this process is in the manual on page.76
Have fun DD
Posted on Mar 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 05, 2011 | GoVideo DVR4000 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 24, 2011 | Philips DVDR75 DVD Recorder
Feb 19, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2010 | TDK T 120HS VHS Tape
Jul 12, 2009 | Memorex MVDT2402 24 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 07, 2009 | Panasonic DMR-ES40V DVD-Video Recorder
Apr 01, 2008 | Sanyo DVW-6000 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 26, 2007 | Hitachi VME545 Camcorder
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: