- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are several types of DVD disks:
* DVD-R -- "write-once-read-many"
* DVD+R -- "write-once-read-many"
* DVD-R DL -- "write-once-read-many" (dual-layer)
* DVD+R DL -- "write-once-read-many" (dual-layer)
* DVD-RW -- "quick-erase-then-rewritable"
* DVD+RW -- "quick-erase-then-rewritable"
So, there is no way to "add-later" -- once you have written, the disk is "closed" to further writing.
The 'RW' disks can be quick-erased (takes about 60 seconds) and then you can start again to write, but that still is not the same as "add more video".
well, sounds like common error promblem have you tried looking and seeing if mite have bought the wrong kind of dvd's I have done this before i bought dvd's instead of Cdrw's discs.? or try dowloading www.slysoft.com thier cd player plays and reads and rewrites almost anything .. lala linda
try downloading from this site www.slysoft.com thier systems is 100% wonderful for reading writeing and rewriteing cd's dvd everything and you can even test drive it for 20 days before you have to buy it,and I have herd nothing but good from eveyone i have sent there lala linda
if you just installed this device you will have to go to the utility manager and make sure all the functions are turned on, do you have windows xp. what os are you using and i can give you instructions how to go this.