Question about HP Photosmart C4180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. I purchased a new ink cartridge from Staples two weeks ago, with a color one (95/98).
2. The black cartridge is registering as empty. Color is near full. I have not been doing extreme printing.
3. I have cleaned and aligned the print heads.
4. Still shows empty.
5. This is the third cartridge that this has happened with, so I think the cartridge is fine. The printer seems to be unable to release or detect the ink in the cartridge.
6. Print pages are fine now, but if like the last two it will start to get blotchy.
I reinstalled the drivers. The ink still registers as empty. Is this anything fixable?
Any other ideas?
Still need a solution for this problem?
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2011 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 17, 2011 | Dell 962 Photo All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 06, 2011 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jan 09, 2011 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Mar 25, 2010 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Aug 14, 2008 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Jul 07, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Apr 17, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2008 | Lexmark X83 All-In-One InkJet Printer
493 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: