This AM it started blinking and will not stop It is less than 1 yr.old.
It changed correctly for day light savings time .Until now I havent had any problems.The screen is dark but I can see it blinkink.I also can not find the booklet that cam with it.Please Help1
The projection light comes on
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: This AM it started blinking and will not stop It is...
Sorry it took so long to reply to your question. This look like a problem with the Clock/Radio's Microprocessor. You will need to reset the microprocessor by removing all power sources to the microprocessor. This means removing the Clock/Radio from the A/C power source and removing the internal battery (CR2430). After removing all the power sources from the Clock/Radio, let the Clock/Radio set for a period of about 3 hours. This will let the power completely drain from the microprocessor and reset it to the factory settings. You can then reinsert the internal battery and plug the Clock/Radio into the A/C power source. The Clock/Radio should have reset and the functions returned to normal operations. If The Clock/Radio functions have not returned to normal. You will need to let the Clock/Radio's microprocessor drain off the power again and put a new internal battery (CR2430). Then test the Clock/Radio's functions again. The Clock/Radio functions should have returned to normal operation. If you are still having problems getting the Clock/Radio to return to normal operation. You can call the Emerson customer support at this telephone number 1-800-909-1240- Call them between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for their assistance. I hope this information helps you with your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Clock Setting Procedure 1. Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink. 2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side TUNE/ SCROLL control knob. 3. After adjusting the hours, press the right side TUNE/ SCROLL control knob to set the minutes. The minutes will begin to blink. 4. Adjust the minutes using the right side TUNE/ SCROLL control knob. Press the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to save the time change. 5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait five seconds http://www.chryslercommercialvehicles.com/jeep/download/pdf/manuals/2014-Patriot-OM-1st.pdf page 240
Program the Date & Time and Print Method using the 3 buttons: Mode, Select, Setting: Date & Time: Press the Mode button. The Hour will start blinking. Press the Setting button until the correct hour is displayed. Press Select to set the hour shown. The Minutes will blink. Press Setting until the correct minutes are displayed. Press Select to set the minutes shown. The Seconds will blink. To set the seconds at 00, press the Setting button. Press Select. The Year will blink. Press the Setting button until the desired year is shown. Press Select to set the year shown. The Month will blink. Press Setting until the correct month is shown. Press Select to set the month shown. The Day blinks. Press Setting until the correct day is shown. Press Select to set the day shown. Print Method: Press the Mode button until P5 (Program Mode 5 for Print Format) is displayed. Press Setting to choose one of the following Print Methods. The TC100 has two settings for print activation: Manual or Automatic 1 = Automatic (default setting) - The TC100 automatically prints when the time card is inserted. 2 = Manual - After inserting the time card, press the Print Button to activate printing. Press Select to confirm the Print Method chosen. Press Mode to return to normal operational.
Set the clock You must set the clock so that the system announces the correct day and time with any incoming messages. After this, if you subscribe to the caller ID service, the system will update the clock eac h time new call information is received. Press PLAY/STOP to exit at anytime while setting the clock.
1. Press and hold CLOCK until the message window displays C and the default day is announced. 2. To change the day setting, press MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct day is announced. 3. Press CLOCK. The current hour setting is announced. The correct day setting is saved. 4. To change the hour setting, press MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct hour is announced. 5. Press CLOCK. The current minute setting is announced. The correct hour setting is saved. 6. To change the minute setting, press MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the correct minute setting is announced. 7. Press CLOCK. The cu rrent year is announced. The correct minute setting is saved. 8. To change the year setting, press MEMO/REPEAT or ANNC/SKIP until the corr ect year is announced. 9. Press and release CLOCK. The new day, time and year are announced. The correct year setting is saved. To check the clock, press CLOCK.
I just picked up this watch. Setting it is easy. Hold down the button marked "RESET" (lower right) until the numbers start blinking. Hit the "MODE" button (lower left) until the the settings you want to change are blinking. Hit the "ST/STP" button (upper right) to change that setting. Keep on hitting these two buttons until the settings are as you would like them. Hit "RESET" button to finish. So, to change just the day, I would hold down "RESET," hit "MODE" four times, hit "ST/STP" until the date is correct, hit "RESET" to save.
A flashing “CL” in the message window indicates that you must set the correct day and time at the base unit.
1. Press the TIME button. The system announces the time and day of the week, followed by "To set day and time, press TIME/SET." 2. Press the TIME button. The system announces the day. 3. Press the CHANGE button repeatedly until the system announces the correct day. 4. Press the TIME button to save the new setting. The system announces the setting. 5. Press the CHANGE button repeatedly until the system announces the correct hour. NOTE: Be sure to select the correct time of day (e.g., 3 AM or 3 PM). 6. Press the TIME button to save the new setting. The system announces the minute. 7. Press CHANGE to advance the minutes one at a time. –OR– Press and hold the CHANGE button to advance the minutes in increments of 10. 8. Press the TIME button to save the new setting. The system announces the year. 9. Press CHANGE to advance the year one at a time. –OR– Press and hold CHANGE to advance the years in increments of 10. When the system announces the correct year, press TIME. The system announces the clock setting.
In "Time Mode" when time is displayed, hold the "mode" button until the alarm flashes. Press the "mode" button again and the display should change to the seconds flashing. Press the st/stop button to change location between seconds, minutes, hours, date, month, and day. Use the lap/reset button to make any changes.