Question about Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
It changed correctly for day light savings time .Until now I havent had any problems.The screen is dark but I can see it blinkink.I also can not find the booklet that cam with it.Please Help1
The projection light comes on
Sorry it took so long to reply to your question. This look like a problem with the Clock/Radio's Microprocessor. You will need to reset the microprocessor by removing all power sources to the microprocessor. This means removing the Clock/Radio from the A/C power source and removing the internal battery (CR2430). After removing all the power sources from the Clock/Radio, let the Clock/Radio set for a period of about 3 hours. This will let the power completely drain from the microprocessor and reset it to the factory settings. You can then reinsert the internal battery and plug the Clock/Radio into the A/C power source. The Clock/Radio should have reset and the functions returned to normal operations. If The Clock/Radio functions have not returned to normal. You will need to let the Clock/Radio's microprocessor drain off the power again and put a new internal battery (CR2430). Then test the Clock/Radio's functions again. The Clock/Radio functions should have returned to normal operation. If you are still having problems getting the Clock/Radio to return to normal operation. You can call the Emerson customer support at this telephone number 1-800-909-1240- Call them between the hours of 8am to 4:30pm central time USA. Give them the make and model number of your Clock/Radio and ask them for their assistance. I hope this information helps you with your problem. Thank you for using FixYa and have a nice day
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | Sony SY-ICF-C414 Clock Radio
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Clock Radios
Mar 15, 2011 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
2. press "ADJUST" (this will switch the time zones)
3. when it is on the desired time zone, press "MODE" to return to the clock.
Mar 15, 2011 | Clock Radios
Feb 28, 2010 | Timex T311T Clock Radio
Apr 05, 2009 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
Oct 28, 2008 | Zenith Z166S Clock Radio
Sep 27, 2008 | Emerson Clock Radios
Mar 11, 2007 | H.H. Scott SCR120 Clock Radio
192 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: