I have this radio too and from what I have read in a review on amazon suggests alarm does not tune to DAB only FM - very annoying! Contacted Goodman customer care and they suggested it was a problem with a component but maybe it is just the design.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First check the yam does play other sources of sound, e.g. radio or CD. Then try your ipod in another dock to check the Ipod is working.
Then check the manual for the Yam to be sure that you have set it to a mode where it will take in the signal from the IPod. Did you switch it away from IPod source to play a DVD or a CD or the radio?
The beeping is the clock telling you to progam it to find the clock page. With the iPod docked, hold the down for a couple of seconds, it will double beep and the select prompt will move to some random page and then back to the inital menu. After the double beep, press the which will roll the selct bar down to the "extras" menu item then select (press center circle) on the iPod twice which should be the clock. When you have got to the clock page, press and hold the until it double beeps again.it the
If you do it right, whenever you dock your iPod, the alarm clock willl remember how to show the clock (different generations of iPods have the clock in different menu locations).
1. Fit the DC power and switch on the appliance by pressing the standby button
2. To set time, press CLOCk button to alternate between 12 and 24 hour format.
3. Press and hold CLOCK button until the set hour flashes on display
4. Adjust time using SKIP/SEARCH
5. Press CLOCK to set the time, same procedure for minute
To set alarm
1. Press AL SET 1/OFF 1 button, then press and hold the same button until the alarm time starts flashing
2. Press SKIP/SEARCH to to set time as above
There is a 'Clock' button omn the back of the alarm clock. Hold this down for 4 seconds until the display changes. You will then be able to change the 24hr/12hr display by clicking the skip fwd/back buttons. If you press the 'Clock' button again you canc cycle through changing the year, date and time in the same way.