- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For most Uniden 6.0 cordless phone handsets, you toggle the silent mode on or off by pressing and holding the # key. (When you turn it on, you can then enter a number to set the length of the silent period.)
Please add a comment with the model number of your cordless phone if this doesn't work. I may be able to give you the correct method to exit silent mode for your phone.
here is two links , first is uniden website , find your model number on 1 of the 3 pages here and click it on the next page to the right will be manual for it . if the model number you have does not have a manual for it the second link might have it . on the second link scroll down to Uniden Telephone Manuals and find your model number . click on it , go down to Download the Document highlighted in blue then scroll down to the bottom of page , just type numbers shown below and click download , note you do not have to give email.
With the phone offline press MEMO. The IN USE light will flash. Enter the telephone number you want to store and press MEMO again. Then press the number key under which you want to store the telephone number. To use speed dial, press TALK, MEMO, and the number button where the telephone number is stored.
Store up to ten 20-digit numbers in memory for quick dialing.
Storing a Number in Memory
1. Make sure the phone is OFF (not in TALK mode).
2. Press the MEMORY button.
3. Press a number (0-9) to store the dialed number in that memory location.
4. Press the MEMORY button again.
5. Use the handset number keypad to enter the telephone number (up to 20 digits, including pauses) and press the MEMORY button again to save the number. The unit beeps to confirm.
6. To enter another number in a different memory location, return to step 1 and repeat the process.