Question about Nordic Ware 15040 Belgian Waffle Maker
I need the instruction manual for this waffle maker.
This piece of cook ware is used on the stove, it has a temperature gauge Cool-Cook-Hot. It has no model number, but the number "9" is on the gauge under the name Nordic Ware.
This is how I use the nordic ware...
1.Heat pan on medium heat on one side until temp gauge is in the middle. Dont turn pan at all when pre-heating
2. Open pan and coat bottom with a little butter.
3. Flip pan over and add butter to bottom side that has no butter.
4. Add batter quickly so butter doent burn. Add semi-thick batter in pan and only let batter run so there is about 1 inch of space left on the edge.(This space will fill with batter when you close the cover)
5. Temperature gauge should stay near the middle at all times.
6. Do not open the pan to check the batter waffle color or your crispy waffle will turn soft
7. Let waffle cook on first side until the steam that comes out from the side slows down to about half of the amount of steam that came out when battle was first put in. (Should be about 2 minutes)
8. Turn waffle pan over and DON’T open the pan.(you haven’t opened the pan once to look)
9. Let cook until steam reduces (Takes about 2 minutes)
10. Keep an eye on the temp gauge
11.Remember the first waffle always takes longer to cook than the second and third waffle.
12. If you have the urge to open the pan. Open the cover slowly. If it doesn’t open up easily then it is still rare and wait one minute to open. If you need to look, you should only open the pan after you turned it over. Once you open the pan, leave it open. If you close it the cripy top will turn soft.
13. Remember trial and error
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
I could use the manual, too... I'm just experimenting to see what works.
What I've found so far:
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
I called Nordicware and they sent me directions and recipes!
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 09, 2015 | VillaWare Kitchen Appliances - Others
Apr 16, 2014 | Toastmaster Kitchen Appliances - Others
Mar 31, 2012 | Waring Kitchen Appliances - Others
Jul 26, 2011 | Presto 03510 Waffle Maker
Jan 10, 2011 | Nordic Ware 15040 Belgian Waffle Maker
Oct 17, 2010 | Waring WW150 Waffle Maker
Apr 04, 2010 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
864 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: