Question about Microsoft Windows XP Professional With Servise Pack 2 (e8503040) for PC
can i ask something?what is the differ between audio device and modem?coz when i install the UAA,then i restart my laptop..but when i look at device manager,the only 1 i can see is modem device on high definition audio bus....is there any differ?
Posted on Aug 08, 2008
try this step
Download and install the driver, you will get the error while installing.
Perform the below steps to fix the issue.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
post in me if you receive this
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2011 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Dec 25, 2009 | Compaq Presario V2305ca (EC180UAR) PC...
Jan 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 27, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | Compaq Presario C700T Notebook
Nov 15, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
Sep 05, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 29, 2007 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: