Question about Samsung SGH-E900 Cellular Phone
I have downloaded a sudoku game in .jar and .jad format onto my cell phone. into the other file folder. when i then try and "execute" the file it says "unsupported fil formay". please could you help me. Sandra
Where can i type the code?
Posted on Sep 15, 2008
I think I (well, someone on YouTube) may have the answer...
1) download (get) a .jar file and a .JAD
2) Put the TWO files on your mobile
-- make sure they are in the map "other files"
3) go to the normall screen (this is the one with the wallpaper on it =P)
4) press the next code: *#9998*5282#
(the numbers 5282 will become - - - -)
5)press Install MIDlet
6) enter the next pass: 235282
7) press a .JAD file
9) wait.. for a few seconds..
10) go to the game folder and PLAY! =D
Posted on Oct 24, 2008
This tells me nothing at all! where am i suppose to put the code in??? all it says is to exit all menus how am i suppose to add a code if i have no numbers or anything? i have a touch screen samsung eternity. all i want is for my games to get on my phone anyone know a simple way?
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Its not working.. network is not allowed always..
Posted on Oct 18, 2009
1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder.
You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu.
If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' and make a new one.
2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255#.
You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.
3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb).
Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question.
Press 'Yes' to install.
4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again.
You should now get a 'Deactivated' message.
Posted on May 17, 2008
Buy a smart phone. e900 isnt a smart phone. Nokia n series should solve your problem
Posted on Apr 29, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
finally made it work! allow me to share how i did it for others who still cannot make it work:
1. first edit the "java world\options\network settings\APN" to "Internet" with proxy set to "disable"
2. then connect PC Studio to check if D900 is connected, if connected then close PC Studio.
3. if D900 seems to be not connected, reboot phone, remove usb and reconnect and repeat step 2 again. if possible check that Softick PPP is closed and not in "task manager\processes". If it is in there, then end the PPP process and then repeat step 2 again.
4. if step 2 is successful and PC studio is closed, type #*536963#.
5. then run Softpick PPP and check if it has a connection such as \Device\ss_mdm0. If no connection, repeat step 2.
6. if step 4 is successful then activate Softick PPP.
7. Enter Serial Java menu #*5737425#, and choose PPP UP and then USB.
8. Open Uploader and add the .jad file you wish to upload.
9. Then on Serial Java menu, choose "serial download" to start the download process.
Posted on Mar 20, 2008
find another one ,, that say's for your fone games only.. coz if you dwnload not supported either it not for ur fone , or it was corrupted.
Posted on Apr 18, 2008
Well it certainly is easy but people have made it difficult you don`t need to do much ok
I`ll provide you with easiest steps ever
1.download some games with both formats and put them in the same folder ok both extensions of the files would be like
EXAMPLE:- Driv3r.jad and Driv3r.jar
2.Also download Softick PPP 2.21*** just write it on google you`ll get it
3.Get A Bluetooth Device or Blutooth Dongle and connect it to PC, remember the blutooth icon below the left side of the task bar goes blue....
3.Now Activate Bluetooth on your Samsung SGH-D900 and go back to the main screen and enter the code #*5737425# and you`ll get a new menu open,the headline of that menu would be JAVA SERIAL
and Below that would be 1.PPP UP 2.Serial Download and 3.RUN TCK
4.Now after the softick is installed open it and an icon will appear on the screen on the taskbar below
right-click it and activate it be patient while it would be activating you`ll get a on-screen msg on your mobile that`ll be SERIAL CONNECT WITH DEVICE and you should accept it and then look back on the same menu of JAVA SERIAL then click PPP UP and it`ll take you to two more options just click BLUETOOTH and you`ll be headed back to JAVA SERIAL MENU.
5.Now You Need To Download The SAMSUNG JAVA UPLOADER similarly write it on google and you`ll find it easily now open it and A window will appear go for ADD
a window will open remember it only adds jad files don`t forget to get the jar file for the same prog.
and then add the jad file on the same JAVA MENU after all steps click serial download
GAMES WOULD BE INSTALLED AND ENJOY
Remember just after a game is installed repeat the same step but you would not go for PPP UP just go for serial download and its all done
Posted on Dec 09, 2008
YA!!! guys calm down i 2 had this problem and sorted out in few days now follow the steps ok
1.Download Both Jad And Jar Files of the same game and place it in a folder (both files should be placed in a same folder).
2.Download Softick PPP i have provided you the link but remember you must have a bluetooth device or a usb with you here`s the softick ppp link download from here
3.Now Download the uploader from http://www.4shared.com/file/29023658/99133c90/Uploader.html
4.now what you need to do is connect your mobile phone with the Softick PPP firstly activate the PPP by right clicking it and then ACTIVATE it`ll search your mobile phone accept its connection and leave your mobile phone
5.now open the uploader and upload the JAD file of the game and slide up you d900 screen and write this code
# * 5737425#.
6.Now it`ll give you 3 options select PPP UP and Go For USB if you have connected your phone through a USB or Click Bluetooth if you have connected your phone through Bluetooth.
7.It will return back in the same interface where you get three options there you should click on SERIAL DOWNLOAD and your mobile starts installing the game.
8.Now Repeat these steps but donot select again PPP UP TO USB OR BLUETOOTH remove this step and when you`re installing again the same time click SERIAL DOWNLOAD.
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2010 | Cell Phones
Sep 16, 2009 | Samsung SGH-L700 Cell Phone
Aug 15, 2009 | Samsung SGH-U700 Cellular Phone
Jul 11, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Dec 22, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Apr 18, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Mar 18, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Mar 16, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2008 | Cell Phones
5,792 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: