Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
try this methode
How to Replace an Empty Ink Cartridge [Edit]
If you are confused about how to do this, this will help. There are only a couple of steps.
1. Write down the printer name and brand.
2. Remove the empty cartridge and check the writing on it. If it has any bold and big numbers on it, write these down.
3. Go to office supply store and give the clerk your notes.
4. Make sure you get the right one and take it home.
5. Open your printer's lid.
6. Take out the old cartridge and put inside a small ziploc if you want to.
7. Dispose of the old cartridge. Or if possible, have the cartridge recycled.
8. Unpack new cartridge and place inside the printer.
9. Print a test page.
10. Reconfigure printer heads for best quality.
1. You may need a paper towel.
1. Wash your hands when you are done.
2. Ink may be poisonous.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 16, 2012 | Canon Pg-40 Black Ink Cartridge Pixma Mp...
May 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Nov 19, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 15, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 01, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Aug 24, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: