Try to format on ufs.....otherwise..make hard format switch OFF the phone then press green calling button + press * + press 3 and after pressing these three keys.....press powerkey........and press them all till you cant find word....FORMATTING PROBLEM SOLVED
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
this problem is due to virus attack, so kindly format your phone, follow the steps given below,
1. Switch off your phone... 2. Remove SIM card & memory chip... 3. Now press & hold keys - 3,*,call green) ... 4. Then without leaving these three buttons press power button... 5. Formatting task will be started... 6. Remember its a very rare trick....
type this on the phone *#7370# or *#7780#
Enter Default lock code is 12345. Insure that the phone has enough charge in the battery. Better still, hook it to your charger while formating. Also make backup's before you format.
The only solution to this problem of yours is to take it to a Nokia Service Center. They will re-format the phone and will over-write the lock code in the Phone memory. Reformatting of the phone will cause the phone to get to its lock code, 0000 or 1234 or as per the phone's provided space to enter the code. Kindly take it to a Nokia Service Center. Sometimes they charge very nominal or no fee for this work.
Get a card reader for your pc, then take the memory card out of the N70, and into the reader. It should show up in my computer, at which point you can right click and press "format". Press start, and wait. Once this is done, safely remove hardware and put back in phone. Warning! This will destroy all content on card!
Hope this is a help,
In order to format your Nokia 6630, please follow the following
Note: Make sure that you format the memory card first so that
there is no trace of virus in the phone and remove any password from the memory
1. First of all make sure that your phone's
battery is full and then switch off you mobile phone. 2. You'll need to hold three buttons together
which are: The green button, left selection key and the no. 3 key 3. Keep on holding these three buttons and then
press the power button to switch it on. 4. After this you'll get a screen which will say
FORMATTING.... after that you can leave the keys.
Caution: This will completely format your phone
memory and will reload the whole phone due to which you'll lose all your
contacts or in fact anything stored in the phone memory.
I hope this helps you....this step can be taken
for any Nokia phone which has Symbian OS Series 60 Version 7 and above...
RESETTING PHONE BY NOKIA SECRET CODES (steps 1 and 2)
1st step : SOFT RESETTING NOKIA MOBILE
Take backups of ur phone books,calender and others, then
simply enter the code
2nd step : HARD RESETTING BY CODE
Just enter the code-
Then it asks for security code enter ur security code whose deafault value is
The battery must be full or the charger has to be connected to the phone so
that it does not run out of power and make the phone unusable.
Take backup of the contacts and other important data in MMC .
3rd step :FLASHING: ANOTHER METHOD FOR
HARD FULL FORMATTING
This step is known as flashing of phone. Always do this step at last (after 1st
2 steps are over and u are not successfull)
1. Make sure you phone is fully charged. (At minimum 3/4 of bettery should be
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card (if
3. Switch-off your mobile phone.
4. Press and hold these three keys together
-Green dial key,-Star key (*)-Three key (3)
then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Do not let go the three keys until you see the “formatting” screen displayed
5. After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your mobile will now be at
its original factory settings (It will reach the same state as that in when you
purchased it). ------------------------------------------- Please let me know your feed-back.
1. sms uusually don't get backuped,unless uploading information from your phone to a pc is supported by your phone. try to look up user's guide.
2. rebooting BB5 class phones such as 6630,6680,6681, N series usually require full reformatting. try visiting your local non-Nokia/independent service stations.