- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Great watch! Operation should be pretty straight forward. The top button starts the chrono and stops it. The bottom button resets it. To calibrate the sweep arm into the right position pull the crown out to the first or second set position and press the start button until the sweep arm is in the start position you desire. This is typically 12:00 or 0. If your chrono is not working then have the battery checked. If the battery has been recently replaced then make sure the watch doesn't need to be cleared. I recommend you take this to a watch maker/technician who will be familiar with the service requirements of this model including resealing and pressure testing the watch to be sure it is sealed to its marked water resistance specifications.
Unscrew the crown and pull out halfway. Use the stopwatch buttons to advance the hand to where you want it. Then push the crown back in and screw it down. You may need to pull the crown out all the way--I cannot recall which setting controls the minute hand and which the hour hand on the stopwatch function. This has to be done every time the battery is changed.
Pull crown out to position 2 [in between unscrewed (1) and pulled all the way out (3)]. Tap Button B (bottom) to reset by step back to zero.
Incidentally, Button A works Hours register in same manner for position 2. You can similarly reset second and 1/10th with Buttons A and B, respectively, while in position 3. Cheers!
There are three adjustment knobs on the right side of the watch. Two are smaller than the main time adjustment knob. For clarification I will label:
Top knob: #1
Middle knob: #2
Bottom knob: #3
To adjust the stopwatch feature:
1. Turn #2 counter-clockwise until it pops out to its adjusting position.
2. Pull #2 towards the right until you feel the first click. (There are two click positions).
3. Simultaneously hold both #1 and #3 down until you see the 1/16 hand and the 30 minute hand rotate automatically to a fixed position.
Now you are ready to calibrate the stopwatch feature.
4. Click mulitiple times on #3 and you will see the 30 min. had move clock wise incrementally with every click. Keep clicking on #3 until the 30 min. hand reaches its apex (to its 12:00 position).
5. Now click multiple times on #1 and you will see the 1/16th hand move in very small increments clockwise. You may be bold and try to hold down #1 and let it swing as close as possible to the 12:00 position and then multiple click #1 to get it precisely to its apex.
You are almost done.
6. Now simultaneously hold #1 and #3 until you see both the 1/16th second hand and the 30 minute hands auto-rotate clockwise to their respective 12:00 positions.
Fantastic! However, now you have to return the watch back to its original locked position. This is where it could get a little tricky.
7. Make sure the time is correct. Using #2 fully extended to its 2nd click position you may adjust the time.
8. Using #2 extended to its 1st click position you may adjust the date. (Here's the trick, do not set the date for today's date. Rather, set it for the day before or in some cases, 2 days before. I will explain in a moment).
9. Now, depress #2 fully back towards the main body of the watch as best as possible and while holding down #2 turn it clockwise until it locks into position.
During this operation you may notice that the date will go forward until the watch locks into position, ergo, I had to make sure the date was for the day before...and it some cases, 2 days before.
Your watch is ready to use.
The stopwatch feature for this analog watch works very similarly to that of an actual stopwatch.
Press and hold #1 once to stop the 1/16 hand. Press and hold #3 to have both the 1/16th second hand and the 30 minute hands return to their 12:00 positions. Now you are ready to race!
Press #1 to start the stopwatch. Press #1 to stop the stopwatch. Press #3 to return the hands back to their respective positions. You may even press #3 after you press #1 to get a second reading but I will let you figure that out for yourself.