Hi! i have a N91-1 phone.. it says phone start-up failed.. at first it still somehow worked.. after bringing it to a nokia centre to get it fixed, it got even worst.. it won't work anymore.. what should i do?
i have the same problem in my phone n91:
the massege called : startup phone contact the provider
this massege is appeared after the software on Tornado box
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How To Unlock Nokia N91
1. Type #PW+
2. Enter your unlock code
3. Now type +1#
4. Your Nokia N91 should say “SIM Restriction Off”
Now you should have an unlocked Nokia N91 that you can use with any phone carrier or network.
Just buy a SIM card for that phone carrier and order service. Of course
this phone guide will only work on SIM enabled phones and not CDMA
me also had faced the same problem 1yr. back...
then i went to Nokia care and submitted my phone and they sent it to main office where it got repair.
so i suggest to you just consult with ur nearrest nokia care.
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6600 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6600 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.