Question about Logitech Cordless Desktop S 510
Hi, Its Reblade, I have this Major Problem, my Keyboard, isn't working, the keys, eg:a s d s f s h td all of them, dont work, While the Mute Button and the Power Button, Sleep Button Work, FYI, The Mouse Work Fine, Thanks for any Help and posts, -Reblade-
I had the same the problem. The cause was a corrupted encryption code. That is why only worked the keys that don't require encryption.
1) Install the Logitech software and restart.
2) The software will tell you to press CTRL-ALT-F12. This procedure resets the keyboard encryption and tells you to enter a new code.
3) If you already had the software installed simply press CTRL-ALT-F12 and follow the above procedure.
Posted on Jun 12, 2008
Um, Please Explain, i dont get the, mambren and stuff, send picture if possiable. thanks -Reblade-
Posted on Mar 22, 2008
If you are using mambren key board.then open the keyboard .There is problem inside the keyboard. check matrix row and coloumn first check row.Check continuity of these keys to other working key step by step.then check coloumn(top sheet row and bottom sheet coloumn)
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back as requested, how things turned up or should you need additional information. Good luck and kind regards. Thank you for using FIXYA.
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Go to Settings - General
2. Tap on Bluetooth, if its Off, tap on it to turn it On.
3. Now put your bluetooth keyboard in pairing mode; usually a dedicated button or by holding the power button down for 5 secs.
4. Once you do this, your keyboard will show up under Devices and say Not Paired.
5. Tap on it, You will be prompted with a message to type a series of numbers on the bluetooth keyboard and then press Enter on the keyboard.
6. The keyboard should up under Devices and say Connected.
-If your keyboard has a volume controls and media player controls (ie play, next, pause, prev, volume, mute), they will all map in the system and work in iPod and Videos and control the system volume. These will also work when your in an app with the music in the background (ie Safari, Pages, Mail, Calendar, any of the native apps)
-The Internet Home button on some keyboards will act like the Home button. My Dell BT Keyboard w/media/internet controls works like this.
Go to Settings - General -Bluetooth, Tap on the arrow on your keyboard in the list. Tap on Forget this Device
Sep 27, 2012 | Brookstone iPad Keyboards: Bluetooth...
Feb 07, 2018 | Logitech Cordless Desktop S 510
Sep 23, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Dec 06, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jul 24, 2009 | Logitech S 510 (967555) (DH967555)...
430 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!