2) Product Views;http://support.gateway.com/s/MOTHERBD/Shared/4006272R/4006272Rtc.shtml
B - Processor Core Power Connector;
is the connector on the motherboard for the 4-pin ATX +12 Volt power cable.
Located close the motherboard top edge, left side. Yellowish 4-socket hole square connector.
General example of connector, and power cable,http://www.playtool.com/pages/psuconnectors/connectors.html#atx12v4
2) D - CPU Fan Connector,
The Processor fan connector is white in color, 3-pin, and above the processor socket.
3) F - Main Power Connector,
The 24-pin ATX main power cable connector on the motherboard, is to the Right of the Ram Memory slots
4) N - Front Audio Connector, (Front Panel audio ports)
Red in color, 9-pin header, and is located below the white No.2 PCI slot, at the bottom of the motherboard.
5) P - System Fan Connector, (System Fan = Computer case fan)
White in color, 3-pin header, located below the No.2 PCI slot, at the bottom of the motherboard.
6) Q - IEEE 1394 Connector,
For the front panel Firewire (1394) ports.
Black in color, 9-pin header, located at the bottom right corner, of the white No.2 PCI slot
7) R - USB Connectors, ( Front Panel USB ports )
F_USB 1 through F_USB4.
Located at the bottom of the motherboard, and these four separate headers support TWO USB ports each. Yellow in color.
8) S - Front Panel Connector,
located at Bottom/Right corner of motherboard.
Pin 9 is N/C also.
Not Connected. Used for +5 Volt power for the factory.
For additional questions please post in a Comment.