Question about Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
I have tried to pair my plantronics bluetooth explorer 330 with two different motorola razrs and always get the error message on my phone "unable to connect" after my pin has been accepted etc. Any assitance would be appreciated!
I just figured out how to reset the 3XXPlatronics 330. The guest might of of made it a little confusing for some:
1) TURN OFF bluetooth head set by holding the volume control button for about a few seconds until it flashes blue.
2) Make sure your phone's bluetooth is on and on discover mode.
3) Turn on the blue tooth head set (NOTE: HOLD DOWN THE VOLUME BUTTON UNTIL IT FLASHES BLUE AND RED)
4) Lastly, go into your search menu to find new bluetooth devices. The device should show up as "3XXPlantronics" (PASSKEY IS 0000).
P.S. Keep in mind this worked for me, but if it doesn't work feel free to email me at; email@example.com
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
Begin with headset turned off.
1. Press call control button for
6 seconds. Release button when
indicator light flashes blue and
red. Headset is ready to pair with
NOTE The headset can pair to
multiple Bluetooth devices, but
will only connect to one device
at a time. The headset will automatically
connect to the last
device to which it was connected.
2. While the headset is flashing red
and blue, use the phone menu
to search for Bluetooth devices
and select “3XXPlantronics”.
3. When prompted for passkey enter
0000. Headset will flash blue when
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
My 3xxPlantronics bluetooth disconnecs as soon at i connect it to the phone. how do i reset its software?
Posted on Sep 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2011 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Jul 21, 2010 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Dec 21, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Jun 09, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Mar 06, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Feb 14, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Jan 10, 2009 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Aug 01, 2008 | Plantronics Explorer 330 Headset
Jun 11, 2007 | Plantronics Explorer 320 Wireless Headset
1,205 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!