My Lexmark P4350 printer is not scanning images to my computer?
To scan a document, please follow the steps given below:
1. Go to "Start," "All Programs," Lexmark 4300 Series, "Lexmark All-in-One Center."
To see how an image will look after it is scanned, click "Preview Now."
2. Click "Scan," "Send scanned image to."
If scanning an image, choose a graphics program such as "Lexmark Photo Editor," "MS Paint," etc.
If you wish to "Scan to OCR," choose a text program such as "MS Word," "WordPad," etc.
Once the image is scanned, the "Abbyy OCR" software will open automatically.
3. To begin the scanning process, click "Scan Now."
4. To view the additional options, click "See More Scan Settings."
To indicate what type of image is being scanned, select the "Option" next to the type of object you are scanning. Your settings will be optimized for that object type.
To indicate how the scan will be used, select the relevant option from the menu. Your resolution and other settings will be optimized based on your selection.
5. To revert back to the normal All-in-One main page, click "Hide Extra Scan Settings."
6. Under "Display Advanced Scan Settings"; you can see change settings, which will affect the outcome of your scan.
May 11, 2009 |
Lexmark P4350 All-In-One InkJet Printer