I entered the code *#8999*8378 on my samsung d900 and then i went to H/W test and then to audio setting i changed some setting and it has messed up my phone. so how can i reset these setting or get my phone back to normal
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I would like to share to you this Unlocking codes for Samsung phones.
Tried and Tested units that is being unlock thru this codes: D900; T809; T509; T309; T209; X100; X495; X660; D600; E780; T319; E365
1. put non accepted sim card to phone
2. make full eprom reset (*2767*3855#)
3. enter this code to change the nck code to (00000000)
4. to permanently unlock the phone enter this code
5. check the phone lock status (*#7465625#)
Your phone now is permanently unlock......
it is best to take the phone to a mobile service center and have them unlock it for a small fee or you can try online at unlockitnow.com or mobile2mobile.net most times thiis process take about 12-24hrss to complete.
was trying to change my PIN Code on my Samsung SGH-D900i i got the code wrong 3times and the PUK Code came up and blocked my sim i then entered my own number and it told me to enter a new pin, what do i have to do next?