Question about Clarion Car Audio & Video
Setting the clock.
1) Press and hold the (BND ) button, and then press the ( DISP) button to display the clock display.
2) Press and hold band (BND) button, and press the diplay button for 2 seconds or longer.
3) Press the forward button, then set the current minute.
4) Press the back button, then set the current hour.
5) Press the band button, then the clock is set
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2015 | Clarion Car Audio & Video
Feb 22, 2010 | Clarion DB-125 CD Player
Aug 15, 2009 | Clarion RAB030F
Apr 07, 2008 | Clarion DB245 CD Player
Jun 06, 2007 | Clarion DB-125 CD Player
291 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!