Have message L:OC on the LCD, all buttons are locked.
I have this problem when machine was operated, did not finished (just 2 min) last cycle, and power was shut down. Now all buttons are blocked and I have message: P:AU, when press button START or PAUSE another code: L:OC
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I'm not saying you don't have a problem. But just to be clear. You do understand that the last minutes on these machines can vary. The machine senses certain conditions in clothing, water discharge, etc. So sometimes the "1 min left" indication can stretch into many minutes. In theory, at least, it's possible your machine just needs to be left alone until it finishes whatever it's doing. However, one would think that any issues not resolved in 10 - 20 min are an indication of a problem. So i guess that's my next question, did you wait long enough? Keep in mind i am not a kenmore expert.
1. To prevent operation of the washing machine when no wash cycle is running
To set this feature, switch the machine on using the POWER button at the top-left of the control-panel. Next, press and hold both the SPIN and RINSE buttons for about 3 seconds - until the child lock light indicator on the control panel illuminates. All functions of the washing machine will now be disabled apart from POWER ON/OFF until such time as the child lock is deactivated.
To deactivate the child lock, press and hold the SPIN and RINSE buttons again until the child lock light indicator on the control panel goes out.
2. To prevent any tiny fingers from tampering with the machine while a program is running.
After pressing the START/PAUSE button to start the wash cycle, press and hold the SPIN and RINSE buttons until the child lock light indicator illuminates. All buttons on the control panel will now be disabled until the child lock has been disabled. When the wash cycle has finished, you will need to switch the child lock off again to reactivate the buttons. Once you have finished using the washer, reactivate the child lock again before switching the power off as above.
The feature can also be used when using the delayed start feature, but needs to be set after pressing the START/PAUSE button.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the
Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check wire harness connections to the MCU, the motor, and
Central Control Unit (CCU).
3. Check the drive system for any worn or failed components.
4. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
5. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic test or any
6. Check the MCU by looking for operations of the drive motor.
7. Check the drive motor for powered rotations.
8. Check that the serial harness at the MCU is not mounted
upside down. The wires should be to the left when facing the
A Door Lock Error occurs if the door cannot be locked. It will try to lock
it six times before displaying the error code.
Le code d’erreur “Verrouillage porte” apparaît s’il n’est pas possible de verrouiller la
porte. Le système effectue six tentatives de verrouillage avant d’afficher le code d’erreur.
■ Door lock mechanism is broken or removed from door.
■ Door switch/lock unit failure.
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Check door switch/lock unit.
3. Check the wire harness connections to the door
switch/lock unit and Central Control Unit (CCU).