An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: CD drive not working
Can you try if the CD/DVD optical drive can boot from a windows cd - if so your problem is probably windows software if not drive optics may need cleaning or it may be necessary to replace the drive. If replacement is necessary it is the fitting of the front bezel - to the same type of drive [usually the same manufacturer] that is critical.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Disconnect your CD/DVD
2. Uninstall magic iso
3. Use a good anti-virus and scan all your hard drives.
Reconnect your CD/DVD. Verify if it works.
4.If not, right-clic "My computer", manage, select disk manager, assign a different drive letter to all drives but C:. Reboot. Verify.
5. Lastly, make a backup, reformat all your drives, reinstall Windows.