Cant use dryer
Is it that you want to dry only or wash 'n' dry straight through in one go?
If it's to dry only...
1. Switch the machine on
2. Press the Auto Dry or Timed Dry button until the neon light illuminates.
3. For Auto Dry press the button for 2 seconds to achieve the neon indicator to light up. then press the button until the glow is beside the level of drying you require.
4. For Timed Dry press the button until the time you require is in the display.
5. Press the Start/Pause key to start the cycle
Please note: in the Timed dry any time above 60 minutes will be displayed as 70, 75, 80, 85 etc. but then will be shown as 1:10, 1:15, 1:20, 1:25.
For wash 'n' dry straight through...
1. Switch the machine on.
2. Select the fabric.
3. Change the temperature or spin speed if necessary.
4. Select any extra options if required.
5. Follow the above to achieve the drying accompanied by the wash.
6. Then press the Start/Pause button to get the cycle under way.
There is a downloadable PDF of the user manual for this machine on the Service Force website, if you require the programming sequence guide, which, is covered in the user manual, should this explanation prove unhelpful.
I hope this does help you
Feb 17, 2008 |
Zanussi WJD1667W Front Load Washer / Dryer