Question about Sanyo EM-Z2100GS Microwave Oven
Could be the Magnatron, Diode, HV Cap or Transfomer, some also have a high voltage fuse that blow. Unless you really are confident playing with Very High Voltages, and have a meter capable of 5000v, I dont recommend you repair yourself as a microwave will happily electrocute you. Also if the discharge resistor has burnt out on the cap (assuming it was fitted on your model) the capacitor can store enough power to kill you even when the unit is unplugged so you must discharge the cap before playing with anything else to be safe.
Posted on Mar 18, 2008
My microwave is brand new.just use for a week and suddenly the light is on all the time.eventhough i close the door still light is on..I cannot warm up my food.please help me.
Posted on Nov 19, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2011 | GE Profile Spacemaker Over-the-Range...
Jul 25, 2010 | GE JES1036PWF 1100 Watts Microwave Oven
Jan 14, 2010 | Whirlpool MH6150XMS Microwave Oven
Jan 05, 2010 | Viking VMOC205SS Microwave Oven
Dec 18, 2008 | Frigidaire FMV145K Microwave Oven
Sep 22, 2008 | Sharp R-1610 Microwave Oven
Jun 09, 2006 | Whirlpool MH6150XMS Microwave Oven
290 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: