- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried feature 985, and then press 9, and enter the passed resetsmppwd? That should reset the login on feature 983 to 1020000 for three digit extensions, or 102000 for two digit extensions. Once you get into there, you can reset the mailbox password for the general delivery mailbox. Depending on your system, even though the general delivery mailbox might be on extension 363, the mailbox number is likely to be 100.
How to Change a Mailbox Password (Administrator Only)
1. To access the voice mail system press "Feature". 2. Press "983". 3. When you see "Log:" enter "120000" for 2 digit extension numbers, enter "1020000" for 3 digit extension numbers. 4. Press "OK". 5. Press "MBOX". 6. Press "CHNG". 7. Enter the mailbox number (same as extension number) you wish to reset. 8. Press "Reset" softkey. 9. Press "Rls" to exit (orange button to the right of the number buttons).
The Default password is "0000".
Feature 985 is used for resetting the administrator password.To reset a subscriber mailbox press feature 983, enter in log (default 1020000), on the 3 soft keys bolow the the screen press mbox,chng, enter extension number of the locked mailbox, press reset at the reset password prompt.press rls key
How to Change a Mailbox Password
1. To access the voice mail system press Feature. 2. Press 9 8 3. 3. When you see Log: enter ~ SETNNA (738662) and press OK
4. Pswd: CONFIG (266344) 5. Press "MBOX". 6. Press "CHNG". 7. Enter the mailbox number you wish to reset. 8. Press "Reset". 9. Press "Rls" to exit (orange button to the right of the number buttons).
Default password is "0000".
Press the feature button then 983 enter 120000 as your password, if that doesn't work try a combination of 1020000, 10020000, etc... Enter the mailbox ext (The phone ext) hit reset and the password will be reset to 0000. You will be forced to change the password after you log into your mailbox again.
You will need to dial into the system admin of the voicemail Feature 983 the password is dependant on how many digits your extensions use. 1020000 for 3 digit and 10020000 for 4 digit, 120000 for 2 digit. go through the screens
Mailboxes, modify, scroll to password and press change. Will reset to 0000.