- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello and Welcome to FixYa!
I'll provide you the link through which you can filter all the drivers you want, Its a java applet so the end user may need to filter the Driver search himself.
If you are having any problems, do tell me I'm here to help.
If you think I was of help, your token of appreciation in the form of rating will be esteemed. Concerned, Nooh P.S : Driver Downloads Page
If you are using Internet explorer just got to: Tools ->option->Click the Security tab-> in zone tab select->internet and click the custom level- button in the dialog box and in security zone dialog box search for scripting for java applets and select enabled and click ok to enable it, and then again ok in the options dialog box
1. Select Tools from the top menu 2. Choose Internet Options 3. Click on the Security tab. 4. Click on Custom Level. 5. Scroll down until you see section labeled Scripting. 6. Under Active Scripting, select Enable. 7. Click OK to save changes. 8. Close and restart Internet Explorer.
Internet explorer 7:
1. Open your browser. 2. Click on Tools button (it is located in the upper right part of the screen) 3. Select Internet Options. 4. Click on Security tab. 5. Click on Custom Level. 6. Scroll down until you see section labeled Active Scripting. 7. Select Enable and click OK. 8. Click OK to save changes. 9. Confirm Yes and click OK. 10.Close and restart the browser.
Enable the Sun JRE though your Web browser:
1. Click "Tools" --> "Internet Options" 2. Select the Advanced Tab, and scroll down to "Java (Sun)" 3. Check the box next to the Java version 4. Next, select the Security Tab, and select the "Custom Level" button 5. Scroll down to "Scripting of Java applets" 6. Make sure the "Enable" radio button is checked. 7. Click OK to save your preference.