Question about Hitachi 26LD6600 26 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
I have sound but no picture. the screen is lit.. does not respond to the remote
or buttons on tv. cannot turn off the set.
If I unplug the set for a few minutes it resolves the problem.
I am wondering how long this will solve the problem
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
You most likely have a bad lcd panel drive board.We have seen on occasion the cable between the panel(top side) and the main circut board has come un-plugged.Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 14, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2015 | LG Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2014 | Televison & Video
Dec 09, 2012 | Vizio VX32LHDTV10A 32 in. LCD HDTV
Aug 07, 2011 | Vizio VX37L Television
3. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the indicator light is lit. Then release the CODE SEARCH button. (The indicator light is located above the TV button).
4. Press and release the TV button. (The indicator light will blink and then remain lit).
5. Enter a three digit code found at step 1 using the Number Buttons.(After the code is entered the indicator light will turn off).
6. Aim the remote at your TV. set and press the OFF/ON button. If your TV. set turns off, then proceed to step 7. Otherwise, repeat step 3 to 5 using the next code on the list. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
7. Press CHAN up button to double check for accuracy of the code. the programming is complete if the TV set responds by going up a channel. Otherwise repeat steps 3 to 6 using the next code on the list.
8. If none of the codes work, you will want to use the following to go through the codes manually (this will take some time):
Code Search for the right TV code on a Universal Remote (systemlink 3 RCA)
Aug 05, 2011 | RCA 3-dev Universal Remote Remote Control
Sep 14, 2010 | Symphonic ST419E TV
Sep 15, 2009 | Mitsubishi WS-55511 55" Rear Projection...
Jan 29, 2009 | RCA L37WD250 37 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 16, 2007 | Televison & Video
114 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: