- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
F26-3: TDS (Toner density sensor output abnormality) Abnormal output from TDS (Toner density sensor) TDS output ripple voltage failed to reach 0.5V Possible that developer needs to be replaced or Toner is not supplying into the developer Unit. Service Manual available to your model at: http://fixmfp.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60&product_id=52
This is a sensor problem. What i did on my TDS 800 was open the top door(A) and bent up just a tad bit the sensor that is on top that clicks when you close the door. What was happening was that after i cleared the jam the code was still saying to clear the jam, which there was none. After bending it up and closing the doors it started working right away.
Is the wash tub banging around in Spin Cycle with a wash load then failing with a dC or UC unballance error code?
If so the TDS is working as designed. Try a Spin Only cycle with no clothes in the wash basket. If it completes then the issue is most likely a clutch malfunction of your FAV6800A or FAV9800A machine. See this post Clutch Fix
Did you replace the TDS sensor or did a repair person? If it was a repair person did they try a Wet Load Spin Cycle after the TDS replacement?
If a repair person was called and the TDS replaced what troubleshooting steps did they take to warrant changing out the TDS? I would ask if the range of montion check of the TDS was checked for properation signaling action to the Control Board in Service Mode.
more than likely it just needs a little leveling...lift front of washer . there are 2 leveling feet on each front corner under the washer.. they turn like a screw ..just adjust these feet till its level and you should be ok....shake the washer by hand . if it doesnt move it shoud be level,,,,an unlevel washer makes terrible noises ...as you know..thanks and have a great day
2. Toner was added prior to adding developer and performing the TDS adjustment. Developer must be added FIRST at new machine set-up so that toner does not fall on the uncovered TDS sensor. Run 47 mode, output code 51 until the code does not reoccur (may take 5 to 10 attempts) OR open the developer unit and clean the excess toner from the area of the TDS sensor. Then tilt the developer unit to allow fresh developer into this area.
3. Poor connection at CN95. The toner density sensor (TDS) is abnormal (0.2 V DC or lower). Reconnect CN95 (located under the front of the developer unit).
4. TDS failure. If version 16.0 is installed, P27 is displayed when the TDS is disconnected or fails. Check for proper connection prior to replacing the TDS.
P26 or P27 at power up or during copier operation.
1. Open connection from the TDS sensor to the main CB or lack of developer. The TDS output is abnormal (0.2V DC or lower).
Verify that the sensor output is above 0.2V DC by monitoring CN6-A9 on the main CB while running the main motor in diagnostics (47 mode, output code 40).
Repair any poor connections to the TDS sensor and supply developer if necessary.
2. Code occurs after resetting the PM counter and P26 occurs if machine is powered OFF/ON, because the L-detect (TDS) adjustment was not performed
P27 is a TDS sensor error. You need to check the connectors on you developer unit. Open front cover, push down on copier then lift green handle. remove screw just above toner suppy unit and remove your drum assembly. Next remove your developer unit(two latches hold it in place). your TDS connector is located under your dv unit(you will have to remove the black cover). When finished reinstall drum assembly then turn on copier. If problems persist turn copier on while holding down 47 then press 40 then start.you should hear a motor running (let it run for 1 min.) If you don't try P40 or 01. Turn copier on then back on. If the problems persist I recommend a service tech. your DV or TDS sensor needs to be replaced.