Question about Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
I can not find the correct code to program to use with my Emerson TV. We have the manual and all the codes in the manual do not work. HELP!
NC DIME: Can you post photos of your Kidz Remote manual (tv codes) on tinypic.com? Here's how to program your Kidz Remote:
RE: Programming a Kidz Remote by KisselThe procedure to program the remote is as follows:
1. Find the setup button recessed between tv and cable buttons.
2. Use a toothpick to press the setup button until the led blinks once, and keep holding it until it blinks twice then release it.
3. Press tv or cable button, then enter the 3 digit code for the device you want to try.
4. The light will blink twice if the code is valid.
5. If you successsfully program it to control a device, you can then program each keypad button (0-9) as follows
6, Hold setup button until light blinks twice.
7. Press tv or cable as needed.
8. Press 9-9-5, the led will blink twice .
9. Press the keypad button (0-9) to program.
10. Enter TV channel number you want (you may have to enter 2 or 3 digits like 08 or 008 for channel 8, etc depending on your TV's method of channel entry)
11. Press setup light will blink once.
12. You may select another button and repeat to program all keypad buttons you wish to program.
13. To lock in settings, press setup button until led blinks twice.
Posted on Jul 17, 2009
The codes in the manual don't help for my Toshiba TV either!! What the heck!! Help!!
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 05, 2016 | Samsung 50 in. Plasma TV
Dec 25, 2015 | Emerson Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2012 | Emerson Used Original NF015UD Remote...
Jan 06, 2012 | Sony Televison & Video
0154, 0236, 0463, 0180, 0178,
The One For All 4 Device Universal Remote Control is preprogrammed at
the factory to operate an RCA TV, a Toshiba DVD player, a Motorola cable
box, and an RCA VCR.To control devices other than the default brands,perform
the following steps; otherwise skip this section:
 Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player) and, if
applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding.
Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program
before starting step 2.
 On the remote control,press a device key once (i.e., VCR/PVR,
DVD, CBL/SAT,or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo,
or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press VCR/PVR once.After programming
a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,
volume, and VCR functions.
NOTE: To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD once.After programming
a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection,
volume, and DVD functions.
NOTE: To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR)
Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
 Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
 Use the Manufacturer's Codes (starting on page 18) to
locate the type of device and brand name and then enter
the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter
the same code again.
 Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER
once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat
steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until
you find one that works. If it still doesn't work, try
Searching For Your Code on next
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER key, press PLAY
Sep 26, 2011 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Sep 04, 2011 | Innovage Jumbo Remote Control
Jan 26, 2011 | Emerson EWF2703 27" TV
Sep 07, 2009 | Hughes HRMC11 Remote Control
Aug 08, 2009 | RCA RCU300WBL Remote Control
Oct 12, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
580 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: