Question about Philips Magnavox MT1340B 13" TV
I need to enter the service menu on the MT1340B to adjust the horizontal frequency which is slightly off. I tried 062596 and menu and also 061596 and menu to no avail. Is there another code I can use on this model?
Magnavox mt1340B cual es el valor del zener que va en la fuente D657
Posted on Jun 26, 2011
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. To enter the Service Alignment Mode (SAM), press the following key sequence on the remote control transmitter: 0-6-2-5-9-6-Status.
2. From the top level SAM menu, use the Menu Up/Down keys to highlight the Geometry sub menu.
3. Use the Menu Left/Right keys to enter the Geometry sub menu.
4. In the Geometry sub-menu, use the Menu Up/Down buttons to select VAM.
5. Using the Menu Left/Right keys, adjust VSH so that the horizontal bar is properly centered, top to bottom.
6. Using the cursor up/down keys, select VAM from the Geometry sub-menu, and use the Menu Right key to
increase the value to obtain a slight overscan.
7. If other Geometry adjustments are needed, proceed to the necessary adjustment using the Menu Up/Down
8. Upon completion of Geometry adjustments, press the Menu button to return to the top level SAM menu.
9. To exit the Service Alignment Mode, turn the set off with the Power button on the remote control.
Oct 30, 2007 | Philips 19PR19 19" TV
Jan 04, 2009 | Philips 26PF9966 26 in. LCD Television
May 21, 2008 | Philips Magnavox 20MC4304 20 in....
Jan 22, 2008 | Philips 50PFP5332D 50 in. Plasma...
Dec 12, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 20MS233S 20" TV
Oct 31, 2007 | Philips 50P8341 50" Rear Projection...
Jul 09, 2007 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Feb 21, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
144 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: