Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
I am guessing heat can only come from discharging the battery in a non-intentional way. Short circuit or something internal.
Did you plug it into something besides the connector it came with?
An FM transmitter for the iPod killed mine.
Hard reset, wall charging, USB charge, iTunes restore, replaced the battery ... still dead.
Considering how hot it gets, (could be a fire hazard?) surprised Apple doesn't issue a notice or warning.
Caveat emptor, going back to Motorola.
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2016 | Cell Phones
Aug 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 17, 2009 | Denon DCM-390 5-Disc CD Player
Mar 28, 2009 | ViewSonic VA912 19" Flat Panel LCD Monitor
Nov 10, 2008 | 2005 Hartford Legion HD-150L
Nov 10, 2008 | 2006 Aprilia Leonardo 300
130 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!