Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apresenta codigo e40,e não faz nenhum movimento......
How to Replace an Empty Ink Cartridge
If you are confused about how to do this, this will help. There are only a couple of steps.
1. Write down the printer name and brand.
2. Remove the empty cartridge and check the writing on it. If it has any bold and big numbers on it, write these down.
3. Go to office supply store and give the clerk your notes.
4. Make sure you get the right one and take it home.
5. Open your printer's lid.
6. Take out the old cartridge and put inside a small ziploc if you want to.
7. Dispose of the old cartridge. Or if possible, have the cartridge recycled.
8. Unpack new cartridge and place inside the printer.
9. Print a test page.
10. Reconfigure printer heads for best quality.
1. You may need a paper towel.
1. Wash your hands when you are done.
2. Ink may be poisonous.
Posted on Mar 17, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
May 20, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 14, 2009 | Lexmark Z640 InkJet Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 30, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 09, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: