- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First check if the printer is already installed into your computer.
Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes, then check if the printer was installed. e.g. Canon Pixma MG5270
If not please do the following:
1. Check if your printer is connected to the computer via USB, and check if you properly plugged in the power supply.
2. Look for the software or installer of your printer. Insert the CD to the CD-Rom and Install it until the setup completes.
3. After the installation of the printer, click Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes, then check if the printer was installed. e.g. Canon Pixma MG5270
4. Then try to print out some document. Just click File>Print and choose your Printer e.g.(Canon Pixma MG5270) then click the O.K. button to print the document.