- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Connect your BB to the computer. 2. Run JL_Cmder (JAVA commander, it’s a freeware, google it and download latest one) 3. Choose option 5, wipe the device. This will delete all files - OS and data - from your BB. The BB screen will show JVM Error 507. This means the BB has no files installed. 4. Using Desktop Manager, reinstall your software. When you run the Application Loader, check all the available boxes. 5. When this process completes, restore your most recent backup file if you have taken in the past! You should be back to normal, with the exception of having 3rd party apps.
let me know if any problem or have any other questions. thanks. Regards, AJoshi
Error definition: JVM 523:System process died A critical Java process has terminated, and the device cannot continue to operate in a normal manner
Here is the resolution for your problem Reload the BlackBerry Device Software on the BlackBerry device
To use BlackBerry Application Loader to load BlackBerry Device Software, complete the following steps:
1.Install the BlackBerry Device Software on your computer.
2.Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager. 3.Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer. 4.If prompted, type your BlackBerry device password and click OK. 5.Complete one of the following steps: If the Application Updates Available window appears, click Update Now. The Application Loader Wizard appears. If the Application Updates Available window does not appear, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard appears. 6.Click Next. 7.If prompted, type your BlackBerry device password and click Next. Note: When the Application Loader Wizard is finished examining the configuration on the BlackBerry device, the Device Application Selection screen appears listing the applications available for installation. The selected check boxes indicate applications that are already installed on the BlackBerry device. 8.Select the check box for the BlackBerry Device Software. 9.Click Next. 10.If the On the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether to automatically back up the BlackBerry device and click Next. 11.Click Finish to begin loading the BlackBerry Device Software. 12.Click Close when the software is finished loading.
it happens if there is any important file miss from your phone
do following :
1. Turn off phone and take out battery
2. Insert battery, and while it boots up press and hold Ctrl + Shift + F
3. After a few seconds you will be asked if you want to format or cancel
I recommend having the device open when inserting the battery so you can press the combination quickly.
Remember that this erases everything in the machine and it becomes like when you bought it. (I guess you know it, but mentioned it just in case).