Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Parts for Technics SE A900S Audio Power Amplifier

Looking for IC Voltage Amp AN7062N for Technics SE A900S

Posted by on

  • 5 more comments 
  • sratra Mar 13, 2008

    Need an IC Voltage Amp Part No. AN7062N for Technics SE A900S

  • sratra Oct 13, 2008

    Need IC V-AMP Part No. RSN600A - Make: Panasonic

  • sratra Oct 13, 2008

    I now need the following part:
    Panasonic IC V-AMP Part # RSN6000A.
    Pl help me find it.

  • sratra Oct 31, 2008

    I have a Technics Pre Amp Model SU-C800UE-K, that gets power from the matching Power Amp SE A900S through a special cable provided for the purpose. I now need to replace the Power Amp due to its malfunctions.
    Is it possible to run this pre-amp without the said power Amp? I envisage purchasing BRYSTON 3B SST to replace the defective SE A900S.

  • Anonymous Mar 15, 2014

    i am told the output moduale is faulty and csnt be repared

  • Anonymous Mar 15, 2014

    the output moduale is haulty all i get is a loud buzz then shuts down

  • Anonymous Mar 15, 2014

    i am told it has a output moduale faulty,iget a loud buzz then shuts down.


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 807 Answers

Here ya go.

Posted on Mar 13, 2008

  • 1 more comment 
  • Stuart
    Stuart Mar 13, 2008

    Also this one.

  • Stuart
    Stuart Oct 14, 2008

    The only one I can find at the minute is on a Polish website. I copied the web address below and pasted it in to Googles Translator from Polish to English. You can may be figure out a way to contact them about it. The address is:

    The translated address is here:

    Make sure you copy and paste all of it up to and including the final 8

    Will still look around for more sources.

  • Stuart
    Stuart Nov 01, 2008

    As long as the output signals from the pre-amp are ok for the power amp, they should be if you can work out which wires from the pre-amp goto which inputs on the power amp. The only other thing is to find out the voltage from the original power amp that powered the pre-amp and get an equivelent power supply. It may be 6v, 9v, 12v etc. You will also need to find out the current requirement for the pre-amp. That may be in milliamps something like 500ma or even 1amp or more. If it's not correct the pre-amp will try to take the power it needs from the supply and if the supply is not strong enough it will burn out or blow any fuses in it. If you have the user manuals it may tell you in the specifications.
    I have a service manual for the power amp but not for the pre-amp.


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Ok, i interested in the technics se a900s amplifier, just for vu meter use, not amplifier,and...

Pre-amp only needed for phono. Otherwise, line in is just fine.

10 to 20 ohm load resisters to substitute for speakers. get 50 watt rated ones at least, they can get hot....

May 12, 2016 | RCA Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

I will buy a Technics se a900s amplifier, but

I think you are saying you want to connect the amp and use it's vu meters but not connect it to speakers?
Presumably you are already well catered for in the matter of amplification but lacking good vu meters?

There is a fair amount of information about this premium amp online including operating and service manuals that can provide a better answer than I can.

One note of caution; it is generally bad practice to operate a power amplifier without a load at the output and it might damage the amplifier. If it is desired to operate it without speakers providing the load, dummy loads are available.

I suggest you have a look through ebay or Amazon where you might find digital or analogue vu meters at a reasonable cost or alternatively I believe computer software could turn your laptop into vu meters.

May 11, 2016 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Good day i have a Technics amplifier SU-X320. Problem is it powers up up there is no sound. Checked all basic fault finding, suspect it is the volume IC.

"Volume IC" do you mean an IC that is a pre-amp and controls the volume and things like tone? Or do you mean the main power amp IC, which will be on the big heat sink?
If you amp uses the latter and not individual separate devices for the power amp, suspect that over the other IC. But if the amp has separate power amps for both channels, replace the IC.

Oct 09, 2013 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

After 10 years of function a problem appears with the technics se-a900s power amplifier: When the power output reaches or aprox the 10wrms the protection circuit enabled,and the unit goes off! (no...

I would have the power supply capacitors replaced. After several years ( from heat and age) they dry out and dont put out proper DC voltages to run the amp.

Oct 11, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Technics amp SU-X999. I need an output I.C type SVI-4004

NAother option is to fix a universal amplifier kit into the set which powers from the same voltage preferrably a MOSFET drive which are very much available in the market and can be suited into the set. They will alos be very effficient but take care tto do the fixing mechanically , connecct the right power and groung with good shielding. Disconnect the old amp totally and use the power lines that come to the IC. I hope this works for you. Good day

Jul 30, 2010 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Same problem

The overload indication tells us that there is a problem in the final stage of the amplifier section. This model uses an AMP-PAC or large amplifier IC (part number RSN-3305) which is now defective. If you can solder, try resoldering the pins on this IC. Sometimes a poor solder connection can cause a voltage offset that will be detected as a fault and shutdown the system like this. If the resoldering fails, the IC will need to be replaced. Parts cost will be in the $75-$95 range.


Sep 14, 2009 | Technics SA-AX720 Receiver

1 Answer

Technics SA-AX720 AMP

The audio amplifier IC of your device are damaged you need to replace it.

Jul 04, 2008 | Technics SA-AX720 Receiver

1 Answer

My Technics DV-170 shows F61 Error when i try and turn it on?

That is a protection indication. This means that the output amplifier section has a problem that was detected and a shutdown occurred to prevent further damage. I don't have a listing for your model, so I can't provide you with too many details, but look for a large black IC attached to a heatsink. That should be the output amp pac. If there is not one, there should be 4 3-legged parts (transistors) and one or more of those may have failed. I have also seen cases where a voltage regulator that supplies the driver circuits has had bad connections thereby shutting down the driver circuit.

Keep us posted.

Jun 25, 2008 | Technics Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers


Hi max

I have done a followup with Technics Parts agents in the US, they will get back to me and then me to you shortly :) A vote as FixYa would help improve my ratings. Thanks


Feb 06, 2008 | Technics SUV500 2-Channel Amplifier

1 Answer

Technics SH-AC300 Connection to Power Amp & Pre-Amp

The problem is, that your SH-AC300 needs an amp with 5.1 input (but no decoder). For this purpose technics delivered SA-AX710.
So if you'd like to use your current equipment it would be impossible.
The only option is for you to buy 2 more Power Amps (SE-A900S), so that each of 3 amps would take care for one part of music. (one for FL, FR; one for RL, RR; and one for sub and center).
Another option is for you to buy SA-AX710. Then all the problems would be solved with it.

Jan 15, 2008 | Technics SA-DX950 Receiver

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

1,874 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

4852 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

72620 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides