Question about Uniden GMRS680-2 (14 Channels) 2-Way Radio
To lock the keypad on this unit do the following:
1. Press the SEL key to enter the menu mode.
2. Press the SEL key repeatedly to scroll through the menu funcions until the keylock indicator appears. (This appears as a padlock icon on the bottom left hand side of the display.)
3. Press the CHANNEL key to toggle between Keypad Lock On and Off.
4. Wait 10 seconds for the radio to automatically return to normal operation mode.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Apr 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 27, 2015 | Two-Way Radios
Mar 04, 2015 | Uniden BC 125AT
Dec 08, 2013 | Motorola MU24CVS UHF (4 Channels) 2-Way...
Jan 09, 2013 | Motorola XV2100 (1 Channel) 2-Way Radio
To set the code for a channel:
1. Press Menu until the CODE number begins to flash.
2. Press the + or - to select the desired code.
3. Press the PTT to save the code.
Note: You can set a different code ofr each channel using this procedure.
Zero (0) equals OFF.
If you continue to have problems, set both radios back to a very basic setting with all special featured turned off and see if you can communicate. Then add the desired features back in one at a time until you have what you'd like on both radios.
Oct 06, 2012 | Motorola T5710 (22 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Sep 23, 2011 | Motorola CP185 (16 Channels) Two Way Radio
Feb 24, 2010 | Motorola XV1100 (1 Channel) 2-Way Radio
Sep 17, 2009 | Motorola Two-Way Radios
Aug 04, 2009 | Motorola Talkabout T5320 (14 Channels)...
Mar 27, 2009 | Midland LXT410 (14 Channels) 2-Way Radio
Nov 24, 2016 | Kenwood TS-2000
229 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: