Question about Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen Range
Does anyone know how to change the time ahead when i press the clock button nothing happens
1. Press CLOCK pad. Indicator word TIME
will flash in the display.
2. Press the appropriate number pads for
the current time. (Time is in a 12-hour
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2016 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Alarm Clock Radio
1) Plug clock in before making any adjustments.
2) If using on East Coast- Do nothing! Time and date are set to EST- Daylight Savings time is 'On". Clock is ready to use.
3) If using in time zones other than EST. Hold the clock with LCD facing you. Lean clock back and find small button on bottom right marked P-M-C-E. Hold for 2+ sec. LCD will blink the time zone. Press button again until LCD blinks the correct time zone, CST, MNT, PACIFIC.
4) Daylight Savings time- Default is always on. If you are in a zone that does not recognize daylight savings time. Hold the clock facing you, lean clock back and on bottom left is a small button marked D. Hold 2+ seconds and the LCD will blink ON. Press again and LCD will blink OFF. Daylight savings time is now OFF.
5) If power goes out, clock will retain time and alarm will sound if in the ON position.
6) Replace batteries once every year...!
7) If clock looses time or date:
a. Hold Volume +, and Tuner + at same time for 3 seconds
b. Clock face will blink year
c. Turn outer ring of alarm to set Year
d. Press Tuner + once, turn outer ring to set Month
e. Press Tuner + once, set Day
f. Press Tuner +, set Hour
g. Press Tuner +, set Min.
h. Press Tuner + to save all settings.
You must go through all set points to have them remain in memory. (have to run thru all a - h, can't set just Day or Hour/Min, etc. without starting with Year)
Any questions please call:
Synergy Global Supply
Oct 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 13, 2011 | Vacuums
Mar 13, 2011 | Bose Wave Radio
Mar 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 26, 2009 | Emerson Smartset Clock Radio
Mar 08, 2009 | Bose Wave Radio
Nov 02, 2008 | Timex T276B Clock Radio
Oct 23, 2008 | GPS
Nov 06, 2007 | Zenith Z230S Clock Radio
238 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: