Question about Nokia 7610
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5.Start up phone failed contact re-tailer
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your 7610 phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.
Posted on Mar 13, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2011 | Nokia 6600
Apr 11, 2011 | Nokia X6 16GB Cell Phone
Jun 21, 2009 | Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Smartphone
Feb 15, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!