Question about Kenwood KDC-2011S CD Player
Download the MANUAL here.
Posted on Aug 06, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 23, 2018 | Whirlpool Microwave Ovens
Nov 01, 2014 | Mr. Coffee 10-Cup OptimalBrew Thermal...
Nov 13, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 15, 2010 | RCA RP3740 Clock Radio
Feb 13, 2010 | SkyScan 86709 Atomic Wall Clock
Jun 15, 2009 | Sony CDX-GT300 CD Player
Mar 30, 2009 | GE Spacemaker (74290) Clock Radio
Jan 09, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
I also had some problems to figure out how to set the time, but here is the sollution i came up with:
1. Press "Clock/Timer" until a clock and "on" starts to flash in the display.
2. Turn the "volume/caleido jog" to choose which function you want to set (alarm on/alarm off/time).
3. Press "clock/timer" again.
4. Change time with the volume wheel.
5. Press "clock/timer" when you are finished.
Apr 10, 2007 | JVC RC-QN2 Cassette/CD Boombox
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: