Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
The printer works normally one day but the next when I go to print nothing happens. Going to My Control Panel/Printers and Faxes I see it's marked "Offline" and the printing job is stacked. Checking connections etc shows everything looks OK. My only option is to uninstall then re-install the software. Takes an hour. Very frustrating. I use Windows XP.
i missed f380 driver
this link for your driver
post in me back
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
As described by you , there might be an issue with teh spooler service of your computer , u can follow the undermentioned steps that might help you.
key the commands
net stop spooler
2. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers…look for w32x86 folder.
3. Inside w32x86, there will be folders with the names 2 and 3 (one or more of these may be absent - not a problem)
delete all of the files and sub-folders in each of the 2 and 3 folders, but not the folders themselves. Inside 32x86, there may be other folders with names starting with "Hewlett-Packard", "hphp" or something else; delete these folders also.
4. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/printers: delete any files there. By default, this is where the print spooler stores print files.
5. Open a Command Prompt window
key the commands
1. sc config spooler depend= RPCSS
(note the space after the = but not before)
2. net start spooler
Cleaning from Registry:
1. Take backup of registry:
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers
The spooler cleaning is complete.
now reinstall the printer .
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
May 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Sep 02, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 11, 2007 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
1,038 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!