Question about HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
The printer works normally one day but the next when I go to print nothing happens. Going to My Control Panel/Printers and Faxes I see it's marked "Offline" and the printing job is stacked. Checking connections etc shows everything looks OK. My only option is to uninstall then re-install the software. Takes an hour. Very frustrating. I use Windows XP.
i missed f380 driver
this link for your driver
post in me back
Posted on Mar 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
As described by you , there might be an issue with teh spooler service of your computer , u can follow the undermentioned steps that might help you.
key the commands
net stop spooler
2. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/drivers…look for w32x86 folder.
3. Inside w32x86, there will be folders with the names 2 and 3 (one or more of these may be absent - not a problem)
delete all of the files and sub-folders in each of the 2 and 3 folders, but not the folders themselves. Inside 32x86, there may be other folders with names starting with "Hewlett-Packard", "hphp" or something else; delete these folders also.
4. In the run (Start Search for Vista) type : c:/windows/system32/spool/printers: delete any files there. By default, this is where the print spooler stores print files.
5. Open a Command Prompt window
key the commands
1. sc config spooler depend= RPCSS
(note the space after the = but not before)
2. net start spooler
Cleaning from Registry:
1. Take backup of registry:
2. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Environments\Windows NT x86\Drivers
The spooler cleaning is complete.
now reinstall the printer .
Posted on May 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Jul 07, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
May 04, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 16, 2009 | HP Deskjet F340 All-In-One Printer
Jan 25, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 08, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Sep 02, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Dec 11, 2007 | HP Deskjet D2360 InkJet Printer
1,043 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!