a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You have neither a 7730 (the category you asked in) or a 7433 phone sytem. If your phone is really a 7433, you have a TD phone system. Which "speed dial numbers" are you trying to program? System speed dials, are stored in system program 001 and consist of a 3 digit number (may be 2) with a "9" in front and the number as you would dial it from the keypad. Personal speed dial numbers depend on the button you're programming it onto. If it's a button with a light, you dial "2" in front of it. If not, you don't. So, Program 99, button, and either 29 + number STORE or 9+number STORE programs a personal speed dial.
There are other programs to store under the tone pad keys. Those features are covered in your User's manual for the TD system.
1) To program
a personal speed dial number, leave the handset on-hook.Press ALM/SD followed by the DSS button where
you want to store the number.Dial the
telephone number to save, up to 30 digits (press HOLD to insert a 3-second
pause or MSG in insert a hookflash).Press ALM/SD to store the number. 2) To dial a
speed dial number, select an outside line.Press the ALM/SD button.Dial the
desired speed dial code 10-98 (system speed dial) OR press the desired speed
dial button on your phone (personal speed dial). 3) System
speed dial numbers may only be programmed by the system administrator.
1. lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
2. press the store button
3. dial the number that you wish to store
4. press the store button a second time
5. press one of the numbers on the phone [0-9] and that will become the speed dial number.
6. make a record of the speed dial number and the name of the person it will call.
Then when you want the person on speed dial number 5, just pick up the receiver, get a dial tone and push 5. Thats it!
ps - kindly rate my answer as helpful. thanks
My Mom had this same problem. I found these instructions on Uniden's website (uniden.com) under the "Owner Manuel" section.
Here you go - good luck!
Using the Speed Dial Memory Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers (up to 20 digits each) in the speed dial
memory. To store number in memory:
1) When the phone is in standby, press [memory]. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number.
(To enter a 2-second pause between numbers, press [redial/ pause]. Each pause counts as a digit. )
3) Press [memory] again.
4) Select the speed dial location where you would like to store the
number (  to  ). You will hear a confirmation tone indicating
that the number has been stored. NOTE: • Storing a number to a speed dial location will overwrite the any previously stored number without warning. • When storing numbers into memory and the handset is idle (i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 0 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and then the phone will return to standby. Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby, press [talk], and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press [memory] and enter the speed dial entry ( – ) that has the stored number
you want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the
handset will beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.) Chain Dialing
The speed dial memory is not limited to phone numbers. You can store any number (up
to 20 digits) that you need to enter once your call connects. This is referred to as Chain
Dialing. An example is a frequently refilled prescription number. Store your pharmacy
phone number in one speed dial and your most frequently refilled prescription number
as another speed dial. To use, once you ring your pharmacy's automated prescription
line, simply press [memory] and the speed dial number where you stored your account
number. Erasing a Stored Number from Memory
1) With the phone in standby, press [memory] twice.
2) Press the number of the speed dial entry. A tone indicates that the stored number is
erased from memory.
Using the Speed Dial Memory
Storing Numbers in Speed Dial Memory
Your cordless phone can store up to ten numbers in the speed dial memory.
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the memory key. The talk/batt low LED flashes.
2) Use the keypad to enter the phone number; each number can be up to 20 digits.
3) If you need the phone to pause during the dialing sequence, press
the redial/p key to insert a two-second delay between the
numbers. You can enter multiple pauses to increase the delay.
Each pause counts as a digit.
4) Press the memory key again.
5) To store this number as one of the ten speed dial numbers, enter a
digit from 0 to 9. If there is already a number in that speed dial
setting, it will overwrite the previously stored number without
warning. You will hear a confirmation tone indicating that the
number has been stored.
NOTE: When storing numbers into memory, if the handset is idle
(i.e., no key is pressed) for more than 30 seconds, it will beep rapidly, and the phone
will return to standby mode.
Dialing a Stored Number
1) When the phone is in standby mode, press the talk key, and listen for a dial tone.
2) Press the memory key and enter the speed dial entry (0-9) that has the stored number you
want to dial. (If you enter a digit that does not contain a stored number, the handset will
beep rapidly, and the phone will not dial.)
You may try this:
1. Pick up the handset and listen for a dial tone.
2. Press and release the STORE button.
3. Enter the phone number(up to 16 digits)you want to store into memory(The telephone number will not dial out)
4. Press and release the STORE button.
5. Press a one-digit number(0 - 9)on the keypad to store the phone number into the desired memory location.
6. Hang up the phone by returning the handset to the handset cradle on the base.
7. To store more phone numbers in memory, repeat steps 1 - 6
Good Luck !!
Store as many as 12 numbers in memory for easy dialing.Three can be stored in the Emergency Quick Dial locations,and nine additional numbers can be stored in the numberedkeys (1-9).
1. Press SPEAKER (or pick up the handset). 2. Press STORE. 3. Dial the number to be stored (up to 16 digits). 4. Press STORE button. 5. Press a Memory Location (1-9 on the keypad), or anEMERGENCY QUICK DIAL button. 6. Press SPEAKER (or hang up the handset).7. Record the phone number on the memory directory(located under the plastic cover).
Use the REDIAL button to insert a delay in the dialingsequence when storing a number, for example, when youneed to dial 9 to get an outside line.Press REDIAL at the point in the dialing sequence in which apause is required.
CHANGINGA STORED NUMBER
Change a stored number by replacing it with a differentnumber.
You can dial numbers from memory when using thehandset or speakerphone. When you get a dial tone, pressthe MEMORY DIAL button followed by the memory location(1-9) for the number you want to dial.
Emergency/quick dial numbers: Pick up handset, push store, enter the phone number (it will not call the number), push store again, Push A,B or C. hand up handset. Frequently called numbers, pick up the handset, push store, enter the phone number, push store again, push key pad 1, or 2, etc. for memory location. Hang up handset. How to change a stored number. just repeat the sequence. How to clear a stored number, repeat the storage skip step 3 (do not enter the phone number). How to correct an error while storing, just hang up and repeat.