Question about Nokia 6680 Cellular Phone
I have a nokia 6680 vodaphone, i want to reformat it and have my phone updated...could someone pls help me with it?
Comment by lesley_0419, posted on Mar 11, 2008 how or where would i get that?
Comment by lesley_0419, posted on Mar 11, 2008 i tried reformatting my phone but it would ask me of my lock code w/c i never remembered setting..would u pls help me reset it back again to 12345? thanks!
i've read something about lur.nu, but i do ot know where and when i could use the master code...whenever i type the code on the lock code, it still wont accept it..
Go for hard reset like this,if nothing works ,this is what I do
Hard Format :
Hard Format can be done if your phone is facing any of the problems mentioned below :
1. Blank screen. Phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Installed some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Make sure cell battery is atleast 75% charged. If its not then you are putting your cell at risk. If its atleast 75% charged then do the following:
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and '3' button.
3. While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone.
4. When the message 'Formatting' appears on the screen, release all of the buttons.
The procedure takes some minutes (approx. 3-4) so dont panic.
Note that you shouldn't switch the phone off or remove the battery when performing either of these operations.
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2012 | Nokia 6680 Cellular Phone
May 07, 2011 | Nokia Unlock N70 N71 N72 N90 6630 6680...
May 11, 2009 | Nokia 6680 Cellular Phone
Nov 24, 2008 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
232 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!